Cultural Amplification

This is the blog for the studio group working upon CA: Fear, Intolrance and Anxiety.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Friday workshop

Sorry for doing it so late. Here it goes,

Session Plan:
6+6+4 presentations, each presenter gets 45 minutes with question/crit session included.
9-1 PM - Ross Mc Leod (10-1), (+Liam TBC)
2-6 PM - Chris Ryan (2-4),
6-10 PM - Michael Trudgeon, Peter Burrows

Who presents in which session?
The bar idea is unworkable as Friday evenings are no good for the bar. We could end up in our space, or in the context room, or in 8.4.16 (which is dark and the projection may be working).

We have cancelled Friday drinks at 87 because of this event.

FAI topics
Please verify/correct and reply with final names of topics. I would like to circulate this on Wednesday.
1. The sacred and the profane, Mario
2. Rear Vision Apparition, Bryan
3. Durian Durian – Culinary Contradictions, Dana
4. ??, Mark
5. Triggered Reflection, Tony
6. Racial Intolerance, Charles
7. Reformist Box, Damian
8. Spelunking, Stacey
9. ??, Sid
10. Promo Manifesto, Linton
11. Black Market Power, Vendy
12. Six Dollar Limit, Toyah
13. The mind attack, Kaliyann
14. Darker Ness, Paul
15. ??, Kat
16. Cover thou Waste, Bart

I need volunteers - to organise the event space, to make a poster of the event, to record the event on video/pix, to make handouts for the panellist, to make a document after the session AND

Two of you have to be student panellists for each session - for three sessions thats six of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soumitri.

For some reason i cant post a repsonse from my dial-up at home. So by
e-mail, here is my response to your blogg post regarding friday
presentation.

Feel free to post it for me, if you can.

Who presents in which session?
I start by saying; that I would like to present in the last session.
-6-10 PM w / Michael and Peter.

My (Tony's) title is:
Triggered Reflexion.

I'm happy to help out with the org. of the event. I'll come by your
office on Wednesday, and we'll chat.

As well, I'm happy to be sitting in any of the panels, I think everyone
should.

Tony.

August 30, 2004 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home