Cultural Amplification

This is the blog for the studio group working upon CA: Fear, Intolrance and Anxiety.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

A one day workshop

Talking to Bryan today I asked if I could suggest a one day workshop to the CA group. A workshop in which you present your project and the audience (carefully chosen - so that they can make effective contributions to your topics - and individually briefed by me and personally invited). The date for this would be Friday 3rd September. I have found a nice room for this - RMIT Bldg 96, Lygon street. It would run for the whole day. And each of you gets half an hour. 15 mins prez and 15 mins discussion. And it will be exhausting. And this is something that helps your projects immesurably. I know, and have seen it often in the past.

(We are doing one such event for Ban, masters student working on 'bicycling in melbourne', week after next. With Green Peace, Bicycle Victoria, Melb city council etc...)

So please discuss. Should we do it? Should it be for all of you? Or should it be optional for those who want it?

Like I said - its not meant to be simple. But I am there for support.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definently agree it would be very benifical. There would be a greater sense of support if everyone could attend.

Stace

August 20, 2004 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Charles Lin said...

I think it’s an excellent idea, even if we don’t have much to present, being part of the discussion is just as important has having anything to show for what you’ve done for your own project.

August 20, 2004 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home